Indoor Lifeguard - Castaway Bay
Job Category: Aquatics/LifeguardsReq ID19217
Work on our Castaway Bay team as an Indoor Lifeguard part-time, year round!
At Cedar Point, work is FUN! Working as an Indoor Lifeguard at Castaway Bay means you’ll keep our guests safe in our pools at our indoor waterpark. You’ll also…
- Earn a PAID lifeguard license.
- Monitor and enforce the waterpark rules in our pools, slides, and lazy river.
- Receive continued training.
- Learn to properly use and store rescue equipment.
- Have other opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Cedar Point. Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- Ability to complete training and meet the standards of the Ellis and Associates International Lifeguard Training Program, including first aid, CPR, water skills, and spinal injury management
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law