Job Category: Ride OperationsReq ID19080
At Cedar Point, work is FUN! Working as a Ride Operator means you’ll ensure a safe and efficient operation of rides, while maintaining focus on the ride area and guests. You’ll also…
- Obtain an International Ride Operator Certification (iROC).
- Verify riders are properly seated and safety restraints are secure before every ride cycle.
- Operate ride control systems which may vary in terms of complexity.
- Memorize and deliver scripted safety announcements over a microphone.
- Have other opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on food and merchandise!
- Employee-only ride nights, game nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Cedar Point. Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 153rd year! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Cedar Point.
- Availabilty to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.