Sawmill Creek Cook Jobs
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID18386
At Sawmill Creek, work is FUN! As a cook, you’ll maintain cleanliness and sanitation for all cookware items in our food and beverage locations and cook and prepare food items for our guests. You’ll also…
- Understand and adhere to all food hygiene and health safety regulations
- Cook and prepare food items, while ensuring speedy service and that only quality food items are prepared.
- Use correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are followed.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on food and merchandise!
- Employee-only ride nights, game nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Sawmill Creek. Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 153rd year! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Cedar Point and Sawmill Creek.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.