Workforce Management Internships
Job Category: Internships/Co-Ops/ApprenticeshipsReq ID 20600
The internship program experience combines Cedar Point's business needs with college level internship requirements. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn in the hospitality and amusement park tourism industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks within your assigned Division. You will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and utilizing leadership skills while collaborating on group projects to ensure a successful operation.
Business Audit Internship – Preferred Degrees: Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Risk Management, or other Analytical or Mathematics Degrees
The role of the business audit intern will be to collect and provide data on several operations. This data will be used to create standards in staffing levels, thus providing more accurate hiring needs, providing more efficient scheduling of associates, and providing more efficient processes leading to a better guest experience. The studies will contribute to reducing the amount of money spent on Report Pay and overtime through better data on staffing needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be attending an accredited college or university within the United States
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law