Electronics Game Technician
Santa Clara, California
Job Category: Maintenance/TradesReq ID19013
Salary Details: $26.79/hr. - $33.49/hr. based on experience.
Position is responsible for inspecting, installing, troubleshooting and repairing electrical components, alarm systems, light systems, building electrical systems, and sound systems.
- Install, repair and/or maintain all of the electronic and communications systems and equipment.
- Install, repair and/or maintain alarm systems.
- Install, repair and/or maintain midway game
- Install, repair and/or maintain games control systems.
- Install, repair and/or maintain programmable logic controls.
- Install, repair and/or maintain fiber optics.
- Install, repair and/or maintain telephone systems.
- Install, repair and/or maintain LAN network.
- Install, repair and/or maintain audio, video and projection systems.
- Inspects, installs, replaces and repairs common lights, light fixtures, electrical outlets, specialty lighting and sound.
- Maintains the park's background music and public address systems.
- Prepares and/or processes maintenance records and reports, various logs, purchase orders, fire and safety reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2-4 Years Related Experience (Electronics or related field)
- Vocational School (Electronics or Electrical)
- Must be at least 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to claim heights up to 240 feet and work without supervision.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.