Electronics Sound Technician
Santa Clara, California
Job Category: Maintenance/TradesReq ID18896
Salary details (based on experience)
- Level 1: $26.79/hr. - $33.49/hr.
- Level 2: $33.59/hr. - $42/hr.
Under occasional supervision, installs, maintains and repairs sound systems and other electrical components throughout the Park. Provides technical assistance in general electronic maintenance as necessary. Reports to the Technical Services Foreperson.
- Repair background music system.
- Monitor and maintains in-park public address system.
- Responsible for repairs and general maintenance to all equipment , as needed.
- Repair microphones and other audio equipment as assigned.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and maintain systems of electronic mobile games park wide.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds recording equipment.
- Convert video and audio record to digital formats for editing.
- Install audio and video equipment and lighting equipment as needed.
- Set up and tear down equipment for events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. Vocational training preferred.
- Comfortable working at heights up to 250 ft.
- Must have a valid CA Driver's License.
- Must have full availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet business needs.
- Must have at least 3 years knowledge of electrical systems.
- Must have a basic understanding of electronics circuit of design installation and maintenance components related to the electrical field.
- Must possess good communication skills, both oral and written.