Job Category: Resident LifeReq ID19213
$17 / hour
Maintain high standard of cleanliness throughout Valleyfair's dorm buildings.
- Maintain the cleanliness of indoor and outdoor areas such as, parking lots, pavilions, and lobby lounges as well as areas around all dumpsters and behind-the-scenes locations.
- Learn the safe and appropriate use of all chemicals necessary for Housing positions.
- Clean assigned areas with the appropriate vacuums, mops, and other cleaning equipment/supplies.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid Training!
- FREE Admission!
- 25% Food and Merchandise Discounts
- Work with people from all over the world
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Shakopee Minnesota, at Valleyfair. Valleyfair providesreal-world experience, advanced training, friendships that span the globe, and so much FUN…all while earning a competitive wage. As a member of our team, you'll...
- Deliver our BEST DAY experience to all park guests and teammates.
- Develop skills, knowledge and experience to benefit your future.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Must be available some weekdays, weekends, and evenings into early November.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Valleyfair.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in a team environment as needed.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.