Front Desk Clerk
Job Category: Resident LifeReq ID 21330
$17 / hour
Minimum Age Requirement: 18
Create an AMAZING experience for our International Students at the Valleyfair Dorms.
- Meet and work with hundreds of students from all around the world!
- Assist with resident needs by managing the Front Desk at one of two on-site dorm buildings
- Help maintain the cleanliness and appearance of commons and facility areas
- Coordinate and assist with transportation requests for students as needed
- Complete routine floor checks to ensure resident safety
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid Training!
- FREE Admission!
- FREE Tickets for friends + family
- Food and Merchandise Discounts
- Work with people from all over the world
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and Waterpark nights!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties. Valleyfair in Shakopee, Minnesota, providesreal-world experience, advanced training, and friendships that span the globe. All while earning a competitive wage in a FUN environment. As an associate, you'll...
- Deliver our BEST DAY experience to all park guests and teammates.
- Develop skills, knowledge, and experience to benefit your future.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older and hold a valid drivers license.
- Must be available evenings, overnights and holidays into early November.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Valleyfair.
- Ability to work with computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision or in a team environment as needed.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.