Admissions Team Lead
Job Category: Admissions/Guest ServicesReq ID18383
$18.15 / hour
- Candidates must be a minimum age of 18 year old
- Candidates must be available to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights until 1 am.
- Candidates must have valid Ontario Drivers License (G2 and up)
Joining our Canada’s Wonderland team means you’ll provide guests with exceptional service when they visit the park.
- Assist with overseeing, training, and managing the performance of a team of 20-30 associates. Actively involved in associate motivation, recognition, and corrective action.
- Open/close the parking, sales, and ticket areas.
- Create daily schedules, coordinate breaks and location sheets.
- Troubleshoot accessibility issues and concerns regarding parking and Front Gate Operations.
- Provide general guest information.
- Have other opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE Admission to Canada’s Wonderland and other Cedar Fair parks!
- Earn promotional tickets for friends & family!
- 20% discount on Merchandise and at select Food locations; employee cafeteria with discounted food.
- FREE and/or discounted admission to many Ontario attractions.
- Work with a diverse team in a fun environment.
- Employee events with RIDES, GAMES, and FREE FOOD!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Canada’s Wonderland. We are the ultimate destination for award-winning attractions, food, live shows, and events! We want YOU to join us in making people happy! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit in your future.
- People who love helping others and support the needs of guests and employees.
- Someone who is cheerful and courteous.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Canada’s Wonderland.
- Someone with a valid Ontario’s Driver’s License (G2/G). Driver’s abstract is required upon hire.
- Availability that includes working flexible shifts on weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.