Entertainment Stage Area Supervisor
Job Category: Entertainment TechReq ID16562
Candidates must be a minimum age of 18 years.
Joining our Canada’s Wonderland team means you’ll provide guests with exceptional service when they visit the park.
- Coordinate and manages the daily operational needs of the show product and staff of the assigned theatre or special event venue.
- Be responsible for the training and supervision of all staff to ensure proper adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Work with performers, crew, and other Entertainment Supervisors to ensure the artistic intent of show productions is maintained.
- Communicate daily with staff and Department Managers to ensure work continuity within the operations of the department.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE Admission to Canada’s Wonderland and other Cedar Fair parks!
- Earn promotional tickets for friends & family!
- 20% discount on Merchandise and at select Food locations; employee cafeteria with discounted food.
- FREE and/or discounted admission to many Ontario attractions.
- Work with a diverse team in a fun environment.
- Employee events with RIDES, GAMES, and FREE FOOD!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team at Canada’s Wonderland. We are the ultimate destination for award-winning attractions, food, live shows, and events! We want YOU to join us in making people happy! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit in your future.
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in or a graduate of a post-secondary technical theatre program, including specialty in the area of stage or production management.
- Individuals with an understanding of procedures of the theatre, basic technical knowledge and leadership and people management skills.
- Individuals with Computer literacy with experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Previous experience within the Canada’s Wonderland or willingness to learn.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Canada’s Wonderland.
- Availability that includes working flexible shifts on weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.