Buena Park, California
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID 20304
$16.58 / hour
The Bell Attendant will greet all guests arriving at the Knott's Hotel in a friendly and professional manner, while also assisting guests with loading and unloading luggage to and from guest rooms.
Age requirement: 18+
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott’s Berry Farm is the place for you!
Working at Knott’s Berry Farm, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and all Cedar Fair parks
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships
- Resume building skills
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Holds and stores guest luggage as necessary. Issues guests claim tickets for luggage that is being stored. Retrieves guest luggage based on the claim tickets and assists guests in transporting belongings.
- Provides guests with information about Knott's Hotel, hotel policies, Knott's Berry Farm, local attractions, and special promotions when needed to improve the guests' experience.
- Interacts with guests in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. Provides guest service according to Knott's Hotel standards by answering telephones, giving directions, and initiating guest interactions.
- Secures and arranges the transfer of packages, guests dry cleaning and other meeting supplies to the appropriate areas. Tags articles, records information, and arranges for outgoing packages for hotel guests.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Knott's Hotel Safety Guidelines. Maintains organization and security of luggage holding area.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards.
- Takes breaks and meal periods with posted schedule, Knott's Berry Farm, and California State policies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be outgoing and able to handle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.