Associate Housing- Resident Assistant
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Human ResourcesReq ID 20313
- Responsible for the needs and concerns of Carowinds associates in out on-site dormitory.
- Processes residents in and out while collecting their information for housing files.
- Enforces housing policies and ensures residents are following the safety guidelines.
- Drives company vehicle to pick up residents from various pick up locations
- Maintains inventory of housing issued items: Keys, linens, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Collects and distributes employee mail and packages.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.