Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Food & BeverageReq ID 21394
The Carowinds Food and Beverage department is looking for energetic individuals who are reliable and motivated to serve our Guests great food with a side of smiles. As part of the team, you will prepare the perfect tasty treat to top off our Guests' visit! You'll also:
- Feed the Fun!!
- Use your skills to enhance and improve food preparation to ensure our guests' highest quality service and experience.
- Keep all aspects of the kitchen clean and sanitized in accordance with the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Ensure all menu items and food supplies are correctly stored and served accurately.
- Prepare and assemble ingredients for menu items focusing on product consistency and safety.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.