Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Ride OperationsReq ID 20137
Every day in the Ride Operations department is full of thrills! Ensuring each ride operates safely and efficiently requires Ride Operators to work at a fast pace while maintaining strong attention to detail. Communication skills are a must as that is the key to creating excitement and delivering rider instructions.
- Greet Guests and give rider instructions.
- Enforces park policies, ride restrictions and ride recommendations.
- Tests equipment daily before opening the ride to guests.
- Restricts the number of guests on the loading platform to the number who can be seated on the ride.
- Verifies that safety restraints and belts are correctly secured before the ride is set into motion.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.