Security Officer 2024
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Security & Loss PreventionReq ID 21101
The Carowinds security department is responsible for the safety and security for all our park guests, associates, and company assets. When you join the security team here at Carowinds, you get to “Protect the Fun”!
The Carowinds security team employs several different positions to include but not limited to: Access Control, Post & perimeter operations, Communications & Dispatch, South Carolina Registered Security Officer, as well as Loss Prevention positions. Security positions start at the Access Control level, and you must be willing to accept the most effective role moving forward as determined by management, your level of experience and or progression through our tiered training program.
As a Security Officer you will:
- Enforce all park policies, rules and regulations.
- Patrol park.
- Montor, enforce, and report violations of park rules.
- Manage crowds and provide clear direction.
- Write and file reports with accuracy and clarity.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
- Benefits for part-time, year-round positions include paid time off!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient weekend work this fall for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
Previous experience in Law Enforcement or Security preferred but not required.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.