SpringHill Suites Breakfast Attendant - Part Time
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Category: Hotel OperationsReq ID 21295
$15 / hour
As a Breakfast Attendant at Springhill Suites by Marriott, you ensure the guest kick start their day with a healthy breakfast from our complimentary breakfast bar prepared and set up by you. You’ll ensure our guests feel at home and well cared for as you contribute to creating a memorable stay experience during their visit in the Carolinas! You'll also:
- Prepare breakfast bar set up and ensures cleanliness and working condition of all serving equipment
- Prepare daily food selection of hot and cold breakfast foods
- Ensure that all food and beverage items and display are compliant with brand standards
- Welcome guests and monitor the dining area during the meal period to ensure adequate food and supplies are stocked, replenish as needed and that guest needs are met
- Manage inventory of food and supplies, complete prep and waste logs
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy!! Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Previous hotel or food service experience a plus
- Must be comfortable in the kitchen
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.