Kansas City, Missouri
Job Category: Security & Loss PreventionReq ID 21319
$14 / hour. Must be at least 18 years of age
A Communications Dispatcher is a vital role in managing park operations. All park departments utilize the communications center for coordination of daily activities, processing internal and external requests and the allocation of resources. The Communications Dispatcher must prioritize calls for service based upon training and urgency of incident while remaining calm and focused.
- Dispatch all routine and emergency calls for service for Security, Park Operations and Maintenance in an efficient and professional manner based upon training and park policy.
- Monitor surveillance equipment and weather software; making appropriate notifications when directed.
- Contact appropriate outside resources (e.g., Kansas City Missouri Police, Kansas City Missouri Fire Department, or other agency) in cases of emergency or under the direction of management.
- Certification provided: Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB)
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home of 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 2024 season! As a member of our team, you’ll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability to includes some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.