Job Category: Maintenance/TradesReq ID 20640
Maintains the replacement of light bulbs at Cedar Point to include rides, buildings, signs, and overhead lighting as necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work areas and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to Supervisor
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must join Laborers Union
- Be able and willing to work any shift or days
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.