Job Category: Maintenance/TradesReq ID 21238
Cedar Point has an opening in its Maintenance Division for Painters. This position will perform various painting and wall papering applications to Cedar Point properties.
- Apply various paints, and stain coatings to wood, metal, plaster or other surfaces as required using brush, roller, or spray techniques.
- Remove old paint coatings and prepares surface as necessary to accept new coatings.
- Use various techniques to mix/match paint colors for accuracy as required.
- Paint rides and structural elements as necessary to meet ride maintenance guidelines.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meet scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meet Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adhere to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Associate Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience.
- Driver’s license required.
- Ability to work independently and with others; ability to follow direction.
- Ability to work various shifts/days.