Seasonal and Year-Round Opportunities!
Why We Love Working at Michigan’s Adventure:
- We’re home to the largest waterpark in Michigan.
- Shivering Timbers: One of world’s Top 50 roller coasters!
- Learn skills you’ll use in any career.
- Make lifelong friends.
- Ten minutes from Lake Michigan’s beaches and sand dunes.
- Seasonal opportunities for 4 - 40+ hours per week, May – Labor Day
More to come!
A seasonal job with us can help lead you to a successful future.
That’s because you’ll have the chance to:
- Get real-world experience in how our business operates.
- Develop skills that look good on a resume or application.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Learn about cash handling, inventory, customer service,
food preparation, safety and much, much more.
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off
for years to come – with skills, knowledge, experiences
and friends that can last a lifetime!
Perks of the Park
- Paid training and certifications – Lifeguard, ServSafe, IROC-Ride Operators.
- Exclusive associate-only events because work hard needs time for FUN!
- Free admission to all Cedar Fair parks for you, tickets for your family and friends.
- Discounts on merchandise and food in the park.
Over 6 seasons, I have worked my way up from Associate to Team Lead and now Area Supervisor. I love working here because of the investment in personal and professional development. The company takes an interest in building people up to prepare them for their careers, whether it is inside or outside of the park.
I had the opportunity to learn a large variety of skills that were foundational for success in my career in HR. I found that the fast-paced, productive environment at the park made for a perfect way to develop professionally. I credit the success in my current position to my former managerial team, empowering associates I was introduced to, and the vast amount of opportunities I was presented.
My managers make work fun and a great learning experience. They encourage me to be a better leader and provide best day experiences for associates and guests.
Our Talent Network
Join our Talent Network so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunitiesJoin